Contents of Collections of Social Movements Articles (older)
Download or open PDF file with this information
- David S. Meyer & Sidney Tarrow. The Social Movement Society: Contentious Politics for a New Century. Good source on Institutionalized Relations Between Regimes and Movements
- Comparative Perspectives on Social Movements: Political Opportunities, Mobilizing Structures, and Cultural Framings. D. McAdam, J. D. McCarthy and M. N. Zald. New York, Cambridge University Press 1996 List of contents.
- J. Craig Jenkins and Bert Klandermans, eds., The Politics of Social Protest: Comparative Perspectives on States and Social Movements. 12
- Women’s movements in US & Europe, much from Contents of Mary Fainsod Katzenstein and Carol Mueller, The Women’s Movements of the US and Europe.note: km= Katzenstein and Mueller.
- Women’s movements in Latin America. The articles in the second edition of Jane Jaquette, ed., The Women’s Movements in Latin America: Participation and Democracy provide details on the pre- and post-transition movements in many countries.
- Culture. Focus will be articles in Hank Johnston and Bert Klandermans, eds. Social Movements and Culture. (jk)
- Latin American movements. Contents of Susan Eckstein ed. Power and Popular Protest: Latin American Social Movements. 1989. UNC Press.
- Chapters in Goodwin et al, Passionate Politics. (PP)
- Chapters in Mansbridge & Morris, Oppositional Consciousness